If moving the GWDATA and Archive folders as described in this Knowledge Base topic does not clear enough space for you or you wish to move the entire 602LAN SUITE application to a different folder or drive then you will need to follow these instructions. This procedure will also move most of the 602LAN SUITE support files and folders to a specified location without losing any data.
If you are looking to migrate the software to a different server, but still wish to install it in the exact same location you had it installed on the original server (eg: c:\Program Files\Software602\602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware\ on both the old and new server), use the instructions provided in KB1103: Migrate 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware to a new server.
Please be aware that we do not provide support for the moving of the Groupware application to any type of network based storage (NAS/SAN) or removable device (USB/Book hard drives, Thumb drives, firewire drives, etc). While it is possible to use these devices as a drive that 602LAN SUITE resides on, it is also possible that data could be lost resulting in serious database errors that may not be recoverable, resulting in complete data loss.
In this example, we will be copying files to the desktop, but it does not matter where the files are copied to, as long as they are outside of the 602LAN SUITE folder.
1. Backup your 602LAN SUITE 5.0 Groupware database. If you use the default location (by default, C:\Program Files\Software602\602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware\BACKUP), copy the entire backup folder to your desktop.
2. Open the Groupware Console (click Start -> Programs or All Programs -> 602LAN SUITE 5.0 Groupware -> 602LAN SUITE 5.0 Groupware Console), and click Stop Groupware services.
3. Navigate to the SQL folder (by default, C:\Program Files\Software602\602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware\SQL) and move the entire DATABASE folder to the desktop.
4. If you are using the Bayesian filter and wish to back up existing learned data, you may do so by copying the words.db and mails.db files from the root 602LAN SUITE folder (C:\Program Files\Software602\602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware\). Copy these files to your desktop as well.
5. Uninstall 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware using the 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware Uninstall icon in the 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware Program Group on your Start Menu, or the Add/Remove Programs Windows Control Panel applet. Reboot the computer as directed by the uninstaller.
6. Run the 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware installer. When prompted, you will need to use the following options:
Setup type: Program Installation
Installation Directory: Your new drive/folder
Groupware Administrator Password: MUST BE THE SAME AS OLD INSTALLATION
Web server configuration: MUST BE THE SAME AS OLD INSTALLATION
7. After installation, choose the option to restart later.
8. Copy the words.db and mails.db files back to the new 602LAN SUITE 5.0 Groupware folder.
9. Copy the DATABASE folder to the new 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware\SQL folder.
10. Re-run the installer, and this time for Setup type, choose 'Configuration Changes'.
11. The 602LNS service might try to start during this process and could fail to start. This is OK.
12. Reboot your computer when the installation has been completed.
Now, log in to the Groupware Administration site, and check your licenses (click License from the left pane). If your software is showing as unregistered or in a trial mode, you will need to simply re-activate the software.
It is also recommended that you check the 602LAN SUITE 5 Groupware configuration to insure all the paths in the following options are set correctly:
Proxy cache directory (Internet -> Proxy -> Advanced settings)
Web Server directories (Internet -> Web Server)
SSL Web Server directories (Internet -> SSL Web Server)
Virtual Directories (Internet -> Virtual directories)
Content Filter URL cache directory (Content Filter)
Backup Directory (Maintenance -> Backup)
Directory to store reports (Maintenance -> Debug)
Alles zu den Produkten Groupware Server und LAN SUITE.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste