In neuen Versionen kommen, neben einigen Fehlerbereinigungen, auch neue Funktionen hinzu.
Hier die vollständige Liste der Änderungen:
R-Studio 7.2.155152 Thu Jul 10, 2014
* Support for high dpi screens.
* R-Studio warns when attempting to connect to an already connected remote computer and blocks such attempt.
- Changing values for Virtual Memory on the Settings/Memory panel resulted in changes for Physical Memory, and vice versa. Fixed.
- The Memory size parameter was incorrectly manually edited on the Settings/Memory panel. Fixed.
- The Create scan information file option on the Create Image dialog box was enabled by default. Fixed.
- Old parameters remained after a new RAID parameter detection. Fixed.
- Negative values might appear in the Detection Rate during RAID parameter detection. Fixed.
R-Studio 7.2.155117 Tue Jun 10, 2014
1. Sizes of recognized partitions on virtual RAIDs might be shortened. Fixed.
2. R-Studio might show deleted files/folders which MFT records were occupied with new ones on wrong places. Fixed.
3. Sometimes Detection Rate might might show negative values during RAID parameter detection. Fixed.
4. A default Crash Report filename contained an illegal character :. Fixed.
5. R-Studio didn’t take into account folder’s hard links during file search. (It didn’t show files in hard links.). Fixed.
R-Studio 7.2.155105 Wed May 28, 2014
+ Hardlink recovery for HFS+ and NTFS.
- When auto-detecting RAID parameters, R-Studio not always selected the best variant. Fixed.
- Incorrect symbols in the License Agreement. Fixed.
- Incorrect behavior of the Failed hardlink recovery dialog box. Fixed.
- The Create scan information option was selected by default on the Create Image dialog box. Fixed.
- R-Studio failed to create an image when a new folder was selected. Fixed.
- R-Studio might freeze when attempting to open a file of a multi-file image with some other files moved to another place. Fixed.
R-Studio 7.2.154997 Thu Mar 13, 2014
* R-Studio shows S.M.A.R.T. data for disks on a remote computer.
- Some small bugfixes.
R-Studio 7.2.154989 Thu Mar 06, 2014
+ S.M.A.R.T. attribute monitoring. R-Studio can display S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attributes for hard drives to show their hardware health and predict their possible failures. Any unnecessary work with such hard drives should be avoided if S.M.A.R.T. warnings appear.
+ New GUI languages added: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese.
- No message was shown when no offset were found during RAID parameter detection. Fixed.
- The message “RAID structure has been changed. Click Apply to commit changes.” appeared for all RAID layouts even only one RAID layout had been changed. Fixed.
- An opened compressed image might disappear from the Drives pane when an element of its reverse RAID had been removed. Fixed.
- The RAID consistency check process stopped when any value was entered into the Offset field. Fixed.
- There was no warning about re-writing the scan info file when a new pair of a disk image and scan info files were to be written over the existing one. Fixed.
- It was impossible to change scan parameters for simultaneous disk scanning and imaging. Fixed.
- A Check RAID consistency process could not be resumed after a stop unless the RAID was re-created. Fixed.
- It was possible to connect a single remote computer any times, and the same numbers of that remote computer would appear in the Drives panel. Fixed.
- Many cosmetic bugs.
R-Studio 7.1.154569 Mon Dec 23, 2013
* Known File Type parsing is improved.
- Incorrect positioning of the RAID Sequences window. Fixed.
- When using a shortcut menu, it was unclear to which object an Empty space object is to be added. Fixed.
- Incorrect name for the Choose Variants window. Fixed.
R-Studio 7.1.154535 Fri Dec 06, 2013
R-Studio 7.1.154533 Wed Dec 04, 2013
+ Reverse RAIDS: This technique enables the user to decompose a real disk object into a virtual RAID. Then those components of that reverse RAID can be processed like real objects. They can be viewed, edited, imaged, copied to physical drives, etc. This technique also can re-construct data on the real parents of a virtual RAID, on a missing disk, for example.
- R-Studio might freeze when analyzing file systems with cyclic cross-links. Fixed.
- R-Studio didn’t deliver any messages when it didn’t find any offset while detecting RAID parameters. Fixed.
- R-Studio could connect to the same remote computer many times with multiple display on the Drives panel. Fixed.
- R-Studio didn’t send block size of a detected RAID to the RAID parents window. Fixed.
- Incorrect behavior of the RAID Sequences window. Fixed.
- R-Studio didn’t warn its user that is was going to overwrite an existing scan info or image file. Fixed.
- The Hexadecimal editor might freeze after an I/O error. Fixed.
- Some cosmetic bugfixes.
R-Studio 7.0.154111 Tue Sep 24, 2013
R-Studio 7.0.154109 Thu Sep 19, 2013
+ Automatic RAID parameter recognition. R-Studio can recognize all RAID parameters for RAID 5 and 6. This feature helps the user to solve one of the most difficult problems in RAID recovery - RAID parameter recognition.
+ Support for parity delays in all applicable RAID layouts.
* Enhanced parity delay controls.
Zur R-Studio-Webseite >>
Alles zum Thema Datenrettung mit R-Studio, R-Excel, R-Word, R-Mail und R-Drive Image.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 3 Gäste